Computer problems are never ending (I say that with a smile of course) :) I am just experiencing some techinical difficulties...but its working out slowly but surely. My virus protection thing is not working and we just updated it....hmmmm....if anyone can help me....call me or e-mail me.
I have posted some pictures....let me say right away...the one with my room mates and I holding up small glasses....its apple cider from our fall festival thing. I have put pics from the fall festival and our first snow that we had. There is one pic of jungle camp...its just a small taste for you all...if you want to see it....you will have to come here and see it. :)
We are looking forward to Matt coming out in 2 and a half weeks or so...its gettin close. Our classes are very interesting right now. Our first class is a Study of the Yurok Indian Tribe from the 1800s. We listen to audio recordings of their history. They were in Northern California. The audio recordings are like reinactments? I think I spelled that right. Anyways we learn how to pick up certain information about their culture and language and how to file it in a way that we can find it later for ministry use. I do not know if that made any sense but anyways...tomorrow we will figure out their name for God. It will be interesting. Our second class is on Team work and what that all involves. We have discissed what conflicts will arise and how to plan as a team...very very practical. We are very excited!
This Thursday we do not get the day off but we get off work early at 3. At 3 we are playing football and then watching a football game on tv and having dinner at John and Cindy Challinor's house. They will be in AZ for Christmas and might come to our wedding as well as a few other students here. Well...I have rambled long enough but hope you all enjoy the pics and what is going on here...take care and God bless you all!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey man, what computer problems are you having?
Post a Comment