Wednesday, February 08, 2006











Well...the snow has finally stopped....for now. After assessing the damage we have about 3-4 feet in some places but everywhere else its is close to 2 and a half feet. Avie and I both have never seen this much snow before. In Hesperia we get like a foot the whole season and when we do get snow its gone by 9am. This stuff stays for a while. At first I liked the snow...but after waking up at 6:30am a couple of times to shovel my area its not so much fun anymore. :)However...when the sun is out it is so beautiful. It reminds us of the beauty and majesty of God. It is so amazing what God does around us as we are busy doing our everyday things. Sometimes we all just need to "stop and smell the roses." We all need to stop and take a look at His creation and dwell on the things of God... outside of our Bible study time.

I just got back from playing basketball with the guys. Its a lot of fun playing with the guys and hey...its another way to get some exercise. We miss all of you so very much and love all of you. Please keep in touch and drop us a comment or a note.
Cliff and Avie

p.s. The picture of me standing in front of snow with a shovel is actually me standing in front of the truck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Wow Canada looks beautiful!! You guys have tons of snow!!!!!!!

I pray and hope you guys are doing well...I wouldn't have a reason to think otherwise!

I think of you guys often and miss you!

God Bless,
~Jessica F.