I know I haven't been keeping our pics updated. In all reality we haven't taken any lately, but this morning I had my mom take a pic just for you all so you could see how much the baby has grown inside me! She is now supposedly 2 1/4 pounds and 14 inches long! I am officially in the Third Trimester and have completed my 6th month! So, 3 months to go! The official due date has been changed to October 21st after the ultrasound. So they think I'm a few days further than we thought which I don't mind at all!
Both Cliff and I are doing well. Cliff is working on getting accounts to work on, and I have been working at our home church for the past week and a half because the secretary went on a missions trip! So, we are doing good! Looking forward to hearing from you all!
God Bless,
Cliff and Avie Clutters

4 comments:
Hey guys,
Avie, you look so cute! I'll have to post a picture soon!
Hey we now have a cell phone. So I'll try and remember to email it to you!
MIss ya,
Joy
Thanks for posting! :) I won't be able to be one much - I need to post myself!!! - but it was fun to 'hear' from you. :) Hugs to the Clifferator!
Cliff,
Congrats to you and your lovely wife and I hope everything is going smooth with the baby!!!
Kathleen Melohn
Congrats to the two of you and I am praying for you both and your baby...Glad see everything is going well.
Kathleen Melohn
Post a Comment